There are two forms of advertising in Tips and Trips The Georgia Mineral Society bulletin, "Tips and Trips", accepts advertising in two different forms: Give/Sell/Swap and Paid Advertising.
Advertising in Tips & Trips
Give/Sell/SwapMembers only may submit Give/Sell/Swap listings at no cost. Listings must be:
- hobby related (geology, rock, mineral, fossil, lapidary)
- non-commercial only
- maximum of 40 words
- submitted by the 10th of the month, though submissions as late as the 15th of the month might make it into the newsletter
- a picture may be submitted to accompany the listing, but it may or may not appear depending on available space for the listing(s)
- if you want the listing to run in subsequent newsletters, it must be re-submitted for each newsletter desired
Paid AdvertisingMembers and non-members may purchase advertising space in Tips and Trips. Rates for sizes ranging from a business card size ad to a full page ad are as follows:
- One-quarter column, approximately 2" x 3.5", for $15/month
- One-half column, approximately 4" x 3.5", for $30/month
- Three-quarter column, approximately 6" x 3.5", for $45/month
- Full column, approximately 8" x 3.5", for $60/month
- Full page, approximately 8" x 7", for $120/month
Newsletter Editor4138 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA. 30093-3059
All information due by the 10th of the month
prior to the month you wish it to appear!
"I saw a subliminal advertising executive,
but only for a second" - Stephen Wright
Copyright © Georgia Mineral Society, Inc.