Field Trip Update
February 25 GMS Field Trip Status
There is some concern about rain in the forecast for the Sunday, February 25th field trip. Field trip organizers are still comfortable proceeding as planned, but if the trip must be cancelled, a cancellation email will be sent to all GMS members and this page will be updated, too.
If the trip is not cancelled, please keep an eye on weather forecasts and attend at your discretion.
For this trip and all other GMS field trips, please check the website for any updates before you head out.
Lori Carter on behalf of
GMS Field Trip Chair
NOTE: Because of liability insurance requirements, only members are allowed to attend field trips. For more information about joining GMS, please click here for the membership page.
Copyright © Georgia Mineral Society, Inc.